Learn how to progress with a partner around the dance floor to 3/4 music. This class assumes no prior knowledge of dancing and is designed especially for beginners. Ages 16+ welcome. Partners not necessary, rotation is encouraged, but not mandatory.
- WHEN: Mondays, 6:30-7:30pm
- DATES: May 4, 11 & 18 (no class on Memorial Day May 25)
- WHERE: Wenatchee Valley Senior Center, Wenatchee
- COST: $10 drop-in or $24 pre-pay special (includes 3 weeks)
- CONTACT: email Jen or call Jen at 509-679-2582
We will learn a blend of patterns taken from ballroom waltz and country/western waltz that will take you and a partner around the floor. Ages 16+ welcome. Partners not necessary, rotation is encouraged, but not mandatory.